Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So, what happened to my pillow?

Summer vacation started five days ago, and in those five days, hardly anything has happened. I have worked a total of 11 hours, been hit in the face with a moleskin journal, I have done numerous sit-ups and I have unlocked over 600 locks. I feel that I need to make myself some summer goals, but I have no idea what I want to accomplish this summer. I know what I am looking forward to, summer games, seeing my aunt, traveling all over eastern Europe and watching all of the Sound of Music in one sitting, something that I haven't done since I was probably 8, when I couldn't do anything after my fall. I know that I want to get organised, I need some sort of idea what I want to do, but just over the summer. I don't want to think past September, imagining the future is a kind of nostalgia, well, I think it is, I know some people who have their whole lives planned out, just waiting to happen.

I don't care if things don't go the way I plan, because I have no plans that could go wrong, I have no plans at all. The farthest that I can see into the future is when my shorts arrive in the mail on either Friday or Monday and I wear them for four days straight because I love them so much.

What I do know, is that in about twenty minutes I am going to go and brush my teeth and go to bed. I am sorry, not because this might be intensely boring to you, but because I had nothing better to do that come and write it down for you to read, directly saying that I need some sort of hobby to keep my occupied on Wednesday nights at 10:30, other than Solitaire.

Love Laura

No comments: