Friday, July 9, 2010

I had really good title, but now I can't remember it.

So. DId I mention that I'm in Bulgaria????? Ya, I think that a couple of posts ago I mentioned that I was going to Eastern Europe. We spent some time in Turkey, and now we are in Bulgaria, in the next couple of days we may go into Romania. We are having lots of fun.

We spent two days in a town on the sea. I did not enjoy the old women, walking around in G-string bakinis. I also didn'y dnjoy the old, overweight men in speedos. And also, when you are at the beach, please make your children wear bathing suits, we don't need to see everything.

Other than that it had been pretty good. They like Justin Beiber here. I have no more to say. On one of the first days I melted the heating wires in my straightener, so I have had the same stlye ponytail for the whole trip. Because my hair is so short, it can hardly be called a ponytail.

I need to go to bed now. It is only 10:05, but I am very tired.

Sorry this is so short.

Love Laura

1 comment:

Erika said...

Fuck, I'm so jealous. Bulgaria, are you serious? When you come home, you must tell me the name of this town by the sea.

By the way, when you come home, we are dying our hair purple, yes? Or streaks--I need your expertise for this. It's eco-friendly :)

Miss you loads,
Erika