Sunday, October 10, 2010

So, I need to talk.

Yesterday, i needed to talk, today I need to talk. I need to talk about my pet peeves. I don't know why I want to talk about these things, I usually keep someof them to myselves.

I cannot stand listening to people eat. Especially if everything else is silent.
I get really annoyed when people leave the lid up of the toilet.
I hate Enterprise rental car commercials. No reason, I just do.
I hate when somebody stops their shopping cart right in the middle of the iasle and there is no room to pass them on either side.
I hate when people way "no, you don't understand".
I really don't like when something is called "semi-secret".
I really really really hate when people say "well, why would you want to do that?"
I hate and cannot stand when animals are mistreated. In zoos, amusment parks and just people in general. Especially when they die.

I could go on, but I would rather talk about things that just make me happy.

I love when you come inside and the whole hosue smells really good, like whatever you are having for dinner.
Homemade creme of tomato soup. 'nough said.
Chickens Inspired by Chickens.
Black deer, they are reallllllly cool.
I love the steam that comes off of a good cup of tea.

I love alot of other things, and I'm sure that I will be able to think of somemore before the weekend is out.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Love Laura

No comments: