Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i felt like writing this for some reason.

I hate mowing the lawn. I also hate when people change their voices to say something important. I also hate it when people do or day something that they don't like or agree with just to fit in. I also hate it when the phone rights right when you are in the middle of posting a blog (that just happened to me). I also hate it when you are eating something really good and then you bite the side of your mouth (that also just happened to me). I also hate that no one recycles enough and that lots of things are made of plastic. I hate driving to the track meets in big smelly 15 passenger vans (although I do like the meet part). I can't decide whether I love or hate dripping taps or not. I love listening to them as I fall asleep, but sometimes they can be really annoying. Got to go. Post again soon.

No comments: