Sunday, May 17, 2009

i'll never do it again, brownies honor.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't blogged in a while. The reason for that is, I AM IN TOKYO (also known as craziest city in the world)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is awesome here. There is sooooooooooooo much stuff and so many people and it is soooo easy to get lost, the other day we got lost in the burial garden, it was weird and just a little bit creepy. I can't eat any of the food here, I have been living off of cup noodle, corn (there is a lot of corn here), buffet spaghetti and pocky sticks. Pocky sticks are sooo good.



Yes, I do have twitter. My user name is somuchwaymore and the name you can search me at is laura steele. I really reccomend following amazingphil, philslion, mememolly, hrcneaubrey, realjohnreen, and ecogeek.


It is 7:09 am here in Tokyo and both of my parents are asleep. I am very tired because I have been awake since 5:38.


I re-created my YouTube account this morning. My channel is ifishoulddiebefore (if i should die before). I know what a lot of you are probably thinking right now, why ifishoulddiebefore. I couldn't fit in the whole if i should die before i wake. I didn't take it completely from the song because i don't believe in god, or any god for that matter. i like that saying because to me it means live life to the fullest, death is a powerful thing, once you are dead you will never come back. you are just gone. wow, weird never thought about it like that before.


Brownies honor, i will never go to Tokyo without telling you again.

No comments: