Saturday, May 9, 2009

You throw that spear!!!!

Hey there guys, I am at the library (not the school library because is is Saturday). I am at the library because my mom is getting a facial (I know that I said on twitter that she was getting a pedicure but i was wrong). YA she is at Aveda and I an at the library looking for a job. What should I choose??? Paige got a job at Starbucks and started today, maybe I will ask her how's it going. But what about Canadian Tire??? Tim Horton's has a scholarships program and that could help me with university. Oh well. I am sitting beside this creepy guy on one of the other computers other computer and there is an even creepier guy behind me. Misty River didn't have the may editions of Nylon or Spin so I am a little bit sad about that. I will get them later. We had the Rupert Track Meet last night ans we did really well. Jazmin and I were the only grade 8 girls from terrace and we did REALLY well. In Javelin there were five girls in total. I got first place With a distance of 17.1 metres. Jazmin got second with a distance of 17 metres we were sooooo close together. The only other event last night was Shot Put. Jazmin got first with a distance of something like 8.65 metres. I got second With 8.1 metres. There were four girls for Shot Put. So we both got a blue ribbon for first and a red ribbon for second. It was fun. We left school in one of the 15 passenger vans at about 3:30 and we got back at about 10:15, I was really tired because I got up at 6 that morning. I only have 19 minutes left on this computer so I should get going, and I really have to go to the bathroom.



DFTBA

No comments: