Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 8

So today was the last day of the first week of the new semester. It went pretty well. Two days of double English. Only one double gym which is nice. I helped run the canteen this week. I really want to go and have a bath but it is 10:30 and my parents will tell me to go to bed because the bathroom that i use is right under their bedroom and it will keep them up. They are the kind of parents who go to bed at 9:30 on week nights and 9:31 on weekends. On monday we booked out tickets to Istanbul for the summer, I am looking forward to it. Next month we are going to Vegas for spring break. We are going to rent a car and go to the grand canyon and the hover dam.

I just finished reading the book Six Weeks to Toxic. It was one of those books that you really don't want to read but once you have started ityou cannot put it down. We started a new dance for year end to the the song Ain't Nothin' Wrong with That by Robert Randolph & the Family Band. For ballet we are doing One Day by Matisyahu. I love both of the songs so it is perfect. I think next year I will do a duet for festival, probably with Juliana.

I am really tired and I need to go to bed. I have been good, no Youtube today. I am just counting down the hours until I can watch nerimon again.


Love Laura

No comments: