Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 9

For some reason I really thought that today was day 1o. Jumping into this blog when I have hardly blogged for months has been weird. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone is on the telly, so is hairspray. The commercials are synced so that I can watch both movies and not miss anything at all. It is about 20 minutes to 11 and I am kind of tired. Today mum and I went to wal mart, save on foods, urban colour, they were having a 40% off sale and I got a really cool scarf with words on it. I am telling the world now, as advice, always read your clothing before you buy it, what it says might not be the greatest thing in the world. I think tomorrow morning we are going to go to the gym, I am going to go and sit in the sauna at the pool in the afternoon, my skin is reallllly dry and then we are going to photocopy Arrow in the evening. I was supposed to babysit tonight, but one of the parents called my this afternoon, and she was really sick so she was going to stay home. I made gigantic pot of borscht/stew for dinner, it was really good with garlic sausage, beets, potatoes, tomatoes, and leeks. I miss the old Dumbledore. I was searching modcloth.com this evening and I found the coolest jewelry tree, they also had the matching earrings to the bird necklace I have, I think I might order them for summer. I think that I am going to finish watching my movies and then I am going to go to bed. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love Laura

No comments: