Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 1

So I was think about the post that I did earlier today, I am going to try and do a blog every day for the next year, starting today, no matter where I am. Some days it will be very bloggy, some days it will be more, Today's letter is........... or a three minute video montage of my life, what ever it is it will be good. Some days I might do two blogs, sometimes, I will hardly make the one I have to. I think that one day I will do and entirely choreographed dance to the song "One Day", I might start writing a novel on this blog, but what ever it is, I am hoping that it will be good. I just completely made this decision up, bout a minute ago, I haven't really thought about what this will entail, it will be a lot of work. I mean, what happens when I go away and cannot blog because I have no Internet. One of the children that I am babysitting has just woken up, I don't like when babies cry. Oh, I should have told you that I am sitting in the basement of a neighbors house while their kids sleep, waiting for them to come home. I think that this is the end of this blog, Friday, January 29, 2010, 364 days to go, I hope I make it.

No comments: