Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 2

This is day 2, 363 days left to go. I don't think that I will make it, but I hope I do. It will definitely improve on my typing skills. I bought a new Ballet calendar today, I love it, but I have missed out on a whole month of looking at a ballerina in a perfect jete (why doesn't blogspot offer accents????). I must pay a tribute to JD Salinger, who died on Thursday at the age of 91. If you don't know who JD Salinger is or was, go die in a ditch.

On a much kinder note, Today's letter is FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...................................

Frug. Firefly. Firetruck. Freak. Frontline Mysteries. Fugley. Freddie. Fred, I miss you. Frightnight. Fellyfone. Friends. Fingers. Filler. Funk. Freezies.

My brain has just had an enormous fart, that's all for today I think.

No comments: