Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 3

I have made it this far, I know it has only been three days, but I feel like I will be able to keep this up. Today I am going to give you an update on my life a of now. Tomorrow I start all of my new classes, I have had four days off and feel like I need to go back. I start P.E., English, Math and then I have Science/Band as usual. We are getting a new Science teacher though, I have no idea who it is going to be. The Olympic torch it coming through Terrace tomorrow, but I can't go because I have class. Today I spent and hour and a half rearranging the pantry, it needed it. Someone put my LuluLemon top in the wash with a red towel and several socks, I am quite mad but can't shout at anybody because I have a sore throat and don't know who did it. I have nothing more to write about. Three days down, 362 to go.

No comments: