Friday, January 29, 2010

Did you get the jelly in the peanut butter jar???

So I've been thinking recently and have made a mental list of things that I love and things I hate. Firstly I hate when people get jelly or jam in the peanut butter jar or crumbs in the margarine container. I hate when you have a granola bar and you have to use your teeth to open the packet. I when your pants won't stay up but when you wear a belt it looks funny. I hate when people get new converse shoes and they do not scuff them up so they basicly blind you. I love web comics. I am addicted to world of warcraft and the sims. I love youtube and online shopping. I hate twilight., I love Harry Potter. i think that The rules of capitalization are Unfair the the words in the middle of the sentence. I love bubble baths. I love the number 43. I love good movies. I love M*A*S*H* and Seinfeld. I hate love hate relationships. I hate spelling the like teh instead of the. I love necklaces and scarves. The list goes on and on, but that is it for now, because I hate long blog posts.

No comments: