Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Akina-Hana's "Song of the Post."

My friend "Akina-Hana" has the blog the-anime-academy.blogspot.com and every blog-post she has a "Song of the Post". Akina-Hana, can I just say that you need to pick some English songs not like Berry-peoplez songs. You probably don't know who the "Berry-Peoplez are. You had to bee there when I couldn't pronounce their real name and made one up. Any one you need some "Shady Bard", or "Emily Haines and the Soft Skeletons". I'm not asking you to do any "Lady Gaga" because her song "Love Game" is just BAD and the music video is WORSE. Just keep in mind what I am telling you even thought you probably won't listen to me.

1 comment:

Nixie said...

I'ts NOT THE SAME. All the English songs I know, everyone else knows, and then it's sorta like, "Dude, get something NEW." See?