Monday, April 27, 2009

Track Practise

I think that is how you spell practise? No? Anyway, today after school I had track practise. I do javelin, discus and shot put. After running one lap around the track, and being made fun of by the coach, I got a javelin and started chucking it. Is that the right term? No? I threw that spear like shit today. Usually I am better than that. Anyway, Did that for a bit and then went and got a discus. I am better at throwing that because I have a good wind-up. Chucked that for a bit. Coach got there late today so practise started at 3:45 and ended at 5:00. I got up early today and am pretty tired. Tonight I have to finish the rough draft for my essay on knighthood and becoming a knight. Men back then treated women like shit, and life for us chickens wasn't all that pretty. I'll post again later when I get my life back and under control.

No comments: