Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I feel like Willie Wonka


OK, so much time and so little to post about. Wait. Stop that. Reverse it. God, I feel like Willie Wonka, you know in the first movie where he is a little......well he looks drunk. Anyway, I got home today about an hour ago and I have sooooo much to talk about. This morning I had to get up at the ungodly hour of 7am to get ready to come home. I was soooooo tired. We took a float plane from the island over to the main-land. The take-off from the sea-plane base was SOOO bumpy that the captain apologized about it when we landed. When we got the the airport and through security i wanted to buy a magazine. I wanted the April edition of NYLON. I know that April is almost over but they didn't have the may edition. The first place that i went to didn't even have NYLON so i was kinda disappointed but then i went somewhere else and the had it so i bought it. I am almost finished and it is really good. When we got home i unpacked and then made tea. By the way, HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY NYLON!!!!!!!! www.nylonmag.com And now i must leave you to stare at the April cover (and yes Lindsay is wearing a shirt).

No comments: