Friday, April 10, 2009

Bunny Love

So, now i am in Nanaimo. Yesterday my mom and i flew to vancouver and our family picked us up at the airport. From there we went to visit my great grandmother in the home where she is living. I hate to say that she is not that good. Well, she IS really old. 97. Anyway, just as we were entering the complex, out in the parking lot i saw a bunny rabbit. Well, there were actully two rabbits and they were well....... When my family came around and spooked them the bigger bunny got scared and went under a car and then the smaller one followed suit. I hope they're happy together. After visiting nan, we went and caught the ferry over to the island and them drove for like an hour to get to my grandparents house. Having funy but very tired because i went to bet at 12:13 last night and got up at 7:37. Post again soon. Happy Easter!!!

No comments: