Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Track Practise (not re-posted)

I got those "jokes" in an email send to me by my grandmother. Thank-you grandma. Anyway do any of you get the France flooring one???? I don't, I even asked my dad. At track practise today my father made my "team" sing you are my sunshine. Ya. I don't even know the words to you are my sunshine. Then Pat nominated me to lead the song, but jenny said that she would do it. Thank-you Jenny. Any way, they had set up a 4x100 relay for the sprinters and who ever wasn't running had to cheer on either Mr. Matheios' (i have NO idea how to spell your name) team or on Mr. Steele's (my dad)team. I had to cheer for Mr. Matheous' (?) team and dad's team won. So his team decided that the loosing team would have to stand in the second running row and sing you are my sunshine. So I spend almost 2 hours of track practise running, chucking a lead ball (shot put) and singing. It was so much fun!!!!!! (if you were here writing with me would have heard how sarcastic that was supposed to have been). I'll talk to you guys later when my arm dosn't hut so much. MBut I did get a ride home from practise today!!!!! Some-what Happy Day!!!!!!!!!

No comments: