Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Google Meme!!!!

These are my Google Memes and I swear to God that I didn't make any of them up myself. They are ALL from google. Some of them are a little bit disturbing, like the Micheal J Fox one and the George one. Do your Google Meme and then post it in the comments. Enjoy!!!
Laura needs...to take another trip to Chicago.
Laura looks...like she's starting to drink.
Laura says..."Dot, Dot, Dot".
Laura wants...you to stop whining.
Laura does...the Holy Land.
Laura hates...the pounding George is getting.
Laura asks...why would someone like Micheal J Fox not seek stem cell treatment outside of the US.
Laura like...pictures from parties.
Laura eats...an ant.
Laura wears...a beard and eats a pretzel.
Laura was arrested for...D.U.I.
Laura loves...Katrina.

No comments: