Friday, April 24, 2009

NID days and awakening mummies

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm at home because I'm not at school!!! That's right, it's a NID day. That is great and makes me happy. And to top it all off, I'm watching the Food Network, but I'm going to turn it off because I don't like Throwdown with Bobby Flay. Just the name is weird. So my socials teacher, Ms. B, who I must say is one of the best teachers I have ever had, assigned us with an essay on knighthood. There we go, I put on some good music. Anyway we have to do this essay. The other socials/English teacher at SJSS, Ms. S, her class is doing knighthood too and she took ALL of the knighthood books out of the library, all but one. This one book that she left in the library is the only knighthood book probably in existence that only talks about how the knights didn't usually follow the code of chivalry and how basically all they did was fight. YA, I got this book out anyway and am reading it. I just about tore my eyes out of their sockets yesterday because I thought to myself, [1] you are reading a book on knighthood, which, doesn't exist anymore, [2] it is the most boring book you have ever read, even worse than the giver or war and peace, [3] don't i have anything better to do?????

Well, I'm sooooo sorry that I am boring you with this. Anyway, I danced at festival the other day and we were pretty good. We god second because the seniors that did Annie's i think I'm gonna like it here got first. The dance the recruits was soooooooo funny. The took the song YMCA and twisted it, in the brownies, everyone is your friends, in the brownies Well you get the idea. It was SOO funny. one of them put white undies over their bodysuit under their costume and kept pulling her dress up. Then after us was the money, honey dance. they were all dressed in suit except for one girl who was wearing this suit jacket over a cardigan, that DIDN'T have a Cami underneath it. When she took off the vest she was practically falling our of the cardigan. To make things worse she was being watched by about 70 6 year olds and she was shaking all over the place. Then two nights I went and watched Jessica and Caitlin do their solo's, Caitlin for interpretive ballet, and Jessica for en pointe, they were SOOOOOOO beautiful, Jessica had this really nice tutu with silver beading and Caitlin had a really nice cream coloured dress. Then last night My mom and Jill and i went and watched the modern, acro and street jazz which was the last night for the dance section of the festival. Jessica did an acro solo to the awakening mummy and she was SOOSOOOOOSOOOOOOO good. most of her flips were no-handed and she was the only one in her class. Then she did and acro duo with Brenna who was good, but I didn't like the costume on her. And Rebecka was supposed to do a street jazz duo but she wasn't there. Then we went and god Slurpee's and Jill came over and we watched lemony snicket's a series of unfortunate events, she ended up going home at like 20 to 11. Then i went to bed and read, haha that rhymes, then i went to sleep and here i am. drinking cold rooibos and eating those wheat thin crackers that are really good.


If you have stuck around long enough to read this post, you deserve a hug, or at least a huge cyber hug. I am sending one right now. did you get that??????



I will go and have a shower and then dry my hair and then walk my dog and then do laundry and ten work on my essay and then go and get my bass clarinet and then i will go to band tonight and then we will play and we will suck and then we will go to the workshop and then i will come home and then i will walk my dog again and then i will spend the rest of the evening complaining because my dad is watching the hunting channel and i don't agree with the showcasing of hunting on TV. That post will wait until a later time. I just used the word "and" 15 times, i counted ya that is sad. bye bye

No comments: